Full & Partial Dentures
- A full denture is one that replaces all natural teeth and rests on the remaining jaw
- A partial denture replaces missing teeth when some but not all natural teeth are missing. It clasps to the remaining teeth for support
- Implant supported denture—a full denture that rests and is attached to dental implants placed in the remaining jaw
- Full dentures that are inserted at the time teeth are extracted. This denture is temporary.
Surgical Treatment Denture Package
Augusta Dental Center offers affordable dentures in Augusta, GA for those patients who require extraction of teeth with immediate replacement.
This package includes:
- Immediate Dentures
- All adjustments, denture relines and post operative care
- Final dentures
- All adjustments for final dentures
Note: Some patients need more than 1-2 adjustments as they heal. They may also need more than one denture reline. THERE IS NEVER AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR THESE SERVICES WITH A SURGICAL TREATMENT PACKAGE.
Old and worn dentures that are ill fitting, unstable or no longer chew efficiently should be replaced.
Denture teeth usually wear out in 4-5 years after which food is being mashed instead of chewed. Tooth wear can also cause your bite to become over closed which can affect your appearance and function.
Ill-fitting dentures often cause serious soft tissue problems which could require surgical treatment to correct. This can be avoided by early diagnosis.
If your dentures or partials are old and worn or don’t fit well, Augusta Dental Center will do free consultations and advise you of any problems and/or solutions, and in many cases let you know that everything is OK. Remember, there is no charge for this exam and consultation. Augusta Dental Center has options for affordable dentures in Augusta, GA.
- Economy Dentures – Our most basic set of dentures. It is an excellent value for its cost. With this option the dentist selects the teeth and arrangement of the teeth.
- Custom Dentures – An excellent option with good denture materials. This denture offers more accuracy in detail and allows you to see and approve the tooth arrangement before processing.
- Premium Dentures – Made with highest quality teeth and materials, with a multiple step technique. This denture allows esthetic previews of the denture tooth arrangement prior to processing.
- Ultimate Esthetic Dentures – This denture gives the best looks possible using superior acrylic denture teeth and outstanding anatomical detail in the teeth and gum areas for the most natural appearance. It is made using a multiple step, advanced denture technique.
Replace Missing Teeth
Many patients we see are already missing one or more teeth. Without question the best way to replace missing teeth is with either fixed bridgework or crowns supported by endosseous (within the bone) implants. The only drawback is the high cost.
There are other ways to replace teeth that are not so expensive. Removable partial dentures are available at a reasonable cost that look and feel great.
If you are missing one or two teeth you may be able to have a partial that clips onto the natural teeth in front of and behind the gap.
We have partial dentures with invisible claps that look great. We also have partials with no metal or wires.
Augusta Dental Center has samples of all these alternatives that we can show you in a consultation so you can see and understand how it will look in your mouth…ultimately improving your smile and chewing ability.
If you really want to do bridgework or implants in the future but can’t afford it now, removable partials can be a great interim solution to keep you chewing and smiling and to maintain that space until you can afford permanent fixed replacements.
- Acrylic Partials – Made with acrylic base and retaining by wire retentive clasps.
- Custom Metal Base/Acrylic Partial – This is a far superior partial that has a base precision cast, metal alley upon which the acrylic teeth and gums are placed. Metal clasps are precision cast to your teeth. Most durable partial there is.
- Valplast Flexible Partials – A superior esthetic choice! Made with acrylic teeth and vinyl polymer flexible base—clasps are tooth or gum colored and can’t be seen.
- Hybrid Valplast Partial – Uses the metal base of the cast metal partial and the teeth and clasps of the Valplast partial. No metal shows! Tooth/gum colored clasps that can’t be seen.
- Nesbit Partials – If you are missing one or more teeth between two other teeth, a Nesbit partial can replace those teeth for a fraction of the cost of a fixed bridge.
Repair Dentures and Partials (Reline Dentures)
Augusta Dental Center does on site denture repair in Augusta as well as partials, usually while you wait. Be sure to arrive as early in the day as possible to allow our technicians plenty of time to complete the repair.
Augusta Dental Center also relines dentures for a better fit and comfort where appropriate. There is no charge to get a consultation to find out what can be done.